今年, 我們將於大湖公園舉行我們的第二周年冬季接力賽。 跑者將穿越3.06公里長的經典白鷺鷥山道，再沿大湖周圍至錦帶橋至木板區完成一圈。
- 11:00 – 跑者抵達。領取物資/禮品，登入我們的跑步系統 。請提早報到，該流程需要一些時間。
- 12:00 – 各組第一位跑者開跑。其餘隊員在場地等待隊友回來進行下一輪跑步。
- 3:30 – 午餐抵達，採自助式，請跑者自備餐具。
- 6:15 – 最後一圈開跑時間。
- 6:30– 比賽結束。 於該時間之後回場的跑者將不予計分。
- 7:30 – 公布比賽成績。
- 7:45 – 得獎跑者頒獎典禮。 贊助獎項摸彩。
- 8:30 – 活動結束
9/29日前註冊，每位跑者1000 元. 此日期之後報名者一律為每位跑者1200元。
- 完賽汗衫 (完整樣式即將公布)
- 1 瓶手工啤酒由 (現場亦提供販售)
- Mary’s Doggies 狗兒啦啦隊
Solstice Relay is back!
For the second year, we will be partying it up at Dahu Park from noon till sunset. Runners will navigate the classic 3.06k loop over Mount Bailusi, then circling the lake at Dahu Park and cresting the moon bridge before a boardwalk sprint back to your team.
Beginning at noon, teams of two or four take turns rounding the course, alternating in relay-style racking up as many points as they can before the sun sets at 6:30 P.M. The teams with the most laps before sunset win.
One lap should take runners around 30 minutes to complete, and takes runners over vertical climbs, dirt paths, boardwalks and grassy park trails. Runners can alternate in any order of runners they choose, but only one runner from each team may be on the course at any time.
- Top 3 teams of 2.
- Fastest superteam of 4.
- Raffle winners
- King of the Mountain Award for the fastest lap of the day
Schedule of events:
- 11:00 – Runners arrive. Pick up bibs/gifts and get checked in to our race timing system. Please arrive early, as this takes a lot of time.
- 12:00 – First runners begin their laps. Partners must remain on site and ready for when their teammate returns.
- 3:30 – Catered buffet-style meal for participants. Bring your own bowl and utensils.
- 6:15 – Runners cannot begin a new lap.
- 6:30 – Competition ends. After this time, no returning runners will be awarded with points that contribute to their score.
- 7:30 – Official results available.
- 7:45 – Awards ceremony for top finishers. Lucky draw raffle for sponsored prizes.
- 8:30 – Event closes.
$1000 per runner before 9/29. $1200 per runner for late registration after that.
What do you get for registering:
- Entry to the race
- Finisher singlet (final design will be posted soon)
- Finisher medal (doubles as a magnetic bottle opener)
- Buffet-style catered meals well as snacks all day
- A free craft beer (more available on site)
- An emotional support dog from Mary’s Doggies
- Medical insurance and professional EMTs on-site